Writing my USA-shopping list…
My trip to the States is still a couple of months away (and boy am I looking forward to a vacation!), but I’m already penning my shopping list slash wish list of things I want to buy while I’m there. Here’s some of the things I’ve listed so far:
Things I want to buy:
- New white Converse
- A Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop case
- MAC Cosmetics (blush, eyeshadows and maybe some lipstick)
- Kate Spade Essex Scout (wishful thinking)
- New running/workout clothes (pictured above are clothes by Stella McCartney for Adidas)
- My favorite scent from Victoria’s Secret
- Cool sunglasses
- An iPad (wishful thinking, again)
- Organic dried fruits, nuts and nutbars (at Lexington market, Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods)
- My favorite american magazines
- Have yucky coffee at Starbucks (just so I can walk around with the Starbucks mug and look cool).
- Shop at Whole Foods, Lexington market and Trader Joe’s.
- Have breakfast at SPoT coffee and several cups of coffee while people watching, reading a book, writing in my journal or tapping away on my laptop.
- Hug and kiss my wonderful grandfather, I can’t wait to see him.
- Play with my cousins and get an update on what’s been up in the world of college, friends, boyfriends and girlfriends.
- Hang out with my aunt, go for walks, grab a coffee and chit-chat
- LAUGH. Be spontaneous. Do crazy things.
- Go for long runs in the morning.
- Lay out on the beach and get a hot tan and freckles on my nose.
- Disappear among the shelves and shelves of books at Barne’s&Noble.
- Ride in my aunts car with the top down and the music blaring.