Wishes for 2012
Photos of the fireworks last night
Reflecting upon the year that has been has also made me realize some wishes I have for the coming year. Things I want to be able to say I’ve done or memories I want to have as I recap the year 2012. I don’t really do new years resolutions, so here are instead my wishes for things I want in 2012:
- Travel to Spain (or Ireland) and visit S.
- Travel more in general, I would like to go to so many places!
- Go and visit my childhood hometown, and my old friends (haven’t been back in about 10 years!)
- Find an apartment, hopefully longterm.
- Continue to exercise regularly, and hopefully find more time between my school schedule to exercise.
- More parties, going out and having fun. More spontaneity.
- Plan something fun each week: meet a friend for coffee, brunch, movies, going to a museum, going out etc. Something to make the weekdays of hard schoolwork bearable.
- Have a fantastic birthday party (to make up for that I didn’t celebrate my birthday this year due to a nasty flu).
- Do something fun on New Years Eve (2012-2013), plan ahead!
…I’ll probably keep adding to this as I think of more things.